Sunday, August 14, 2011

A Keepsake Gift! A Token of Love!

The definition of the word “keepsake” is a gift that evokes memories of a person or event and a token of love, which is the reason why almost twenty years ago I decided the word “keepsake” was a natural fit for my new flower preservation business, and now for the e-commerce store Deb’s Keepsake Wedding & Gift Store.

As I reflect on the events of my life it is truly the “keepsakes” from family and friends that endure and have the most meaning. I suggest you take a moment and reflect on the special keepsake gifts you have been given from a beloved person that reminds you of joyful heartfelt times of your life.


My first keepsake is a Bible my parents presented to me at age five and over the years it has been gifts from family and friends of jewelry, music boxes, art pieces and mementos from special places and events and the flowers given to me that have been preserved and encased in beautiful frames or glass cases.
It is the keepsake gifts that endure in our hearts and become beautiful heirlooms



&


1 comment:

  1. very nice post......... i agree with your views for love made glass gifts . I love the love made glass gifts.
    Baptism Glass Favors

    ReplyDelete